- 40 servings per bottle | 16g total weight per bottle
- One 1/4 tsp serving (0.4g) = one serving of wheatgrass.
- Amber glass jar to block UV light, no plastic
- Resealable air-tight lid
- 100% Red Cabbage Microgreens, whole plant, not extracted or juiced
- This can be considered a Raw Food product.
- $0.80 per serving (subscribe & save) -or- $1 per serving (one-time order)
About Our Wheatgrass
Our Powdered Red Cabbage Microgreens are the full plant, for maximum nutrition. They have not been juiced or modified in any way other than having the non-nutritive water removed. Our Powdered Red Cabbage Microgreens makes it easy to consume medicinal amounts of whole-plant microgreens, as well as to incorporate them in and on almost any dish. Due to their ultra-fine powdered texture, our Red Cabbage Microgreens are especially amazing in smoothies, water bottles, coffee, tea, juices, and other beverages - but can be used across all foods, baked goods, and much more.
About Our Bottles
We use glass bottles for all our packaging because glass is the most inert, impermeable, BPA-free and stable packaging material. Our amber glass bottles provide FDA approved UV light-filtering properties, which protects and maintains our microgreens' high nutritional content. Resealable airtight caps keep our greens fresh and ready to use whenever you desire. We offer discounts on multiple jars as opposed to providing larger sized containers, enabling you to open only the amount you need, maintaining maximum freshness and nutrition.
How To Use Our Dehydrated Microgreens:
- Salt Replacement On Your Table
- Salad Dressings
- Breads and Baked Goods
- Desserts (brownies, carrot cake, etc.)
- Dissolves easily in Drinks, Water bottles, etc.
- After Workout Recovery Drinks
- Add To Tea or Coffee
- Kids Lunches & Food
- Baby Food
- Camping Food
- Rub or sprinkle on Meat, Fish, Tofu, or Other Proteins
- Use Your Imagination!!!!
How We Dehydrate
We maintain the amazing nutrition of microgreens using our proprietary Cold Raw Dehydration Process™ - which minimizes exposure to air as well as high temperatures while removing almost 100% of the microgreen's non-nutritive moisture. Given the low temperatures we use, our microgreens are still considered a raw food product, for all those on a raw food diet or looking for the many benefits of raw foods.
100% Powdered Red Cabbage Microgreens - The Original Dehydrated Microgree
100% Red Cabbage Microgreens (raw, unprocessed, whole plant), grown indoor, fully pesticide-free using organic practices.
Our microgreens are processed in a facility that also processes wheatgrass.